The SafetyLink X-Rail is a horizontal rail system suitable for use as part of a personal fall protection system. The X-Rail offers a horizontal rail with one or multiple Mobile Anchor Points for attaching to. The X-Rail can be installed in three orientations; overhead, wall and floor.
- Easy for manual handling and installation.
- The X-Rail horizontal rail system is rated for up to 4 users per system and in any span.
- SafetyLink’s NEW X-Rail system is an abseil capable horizontal rail system.
- X-rail is suitable when limited fall clearance is available.
- Easy for pull testing when installed into concrete.
- Easily integrated into the structure of a building and allowing continuous movement with innovative shuttle.
- The X-Rail Horizontal Rail System is rated for up to 4 users per system and in any span.
- The X-Rail Horizontal Rail System is compliant with AS/NZS 1891.2, EN795:2012 and PD CEN/TS 16415:2013.