The Hydrajaws Scaffold Tie Tester Kit will test all types of anchor most commonly used for anchoring scaffold ties up to a maximum tensile load of 25kN. Adaptors include a standard Bolt Test Adaptor, M16 Threaded Stud Adaptor and M12 Ringbolt Adaptor Clevis which means a wide range of fixings can be tested. The M2000 Scaffold Anchor Pull Test kit is easy to use and light to transport.
Hydrajaws Scaffold Tie Tester Kit with Analogue Gauge Contents:
• Detachable dual scale 25kN Analogue or Digital Gauge.
• Load spreading bridge with adjustable telescopic legs and swivel feet.
• Bolt tester adaptor with M12 locking adaptor.
• Turning Handle with 22mm integrated nut (for use in confined spaces).
• Calibration certificate (valid for 12 months).
• M12 Ringbolt Adaptor Clevis.
• M16 Threaded Stud Adaptors.
• M16 HT Hex set screw.
• M16 x120mm stud bolt.
• Robust carry case.
• Full operating instructions.
|Product Code||Product Description||Quantity|
|TESTER-200-014||M2000 Scaffold Tie (A) Tester Kit with 0-25kN Anaglogue DS Gauge||1|