Innovation and attention to detail is always foremost in our minds when designing new products. The X-Rail rail system demonstrates this with its uniquely designed rail. The rail is designed to achieve access to a wide range of scenarios, forming a complete system.
The SafetyLink X-Rail is an Australian Made rail system suitable for use as part of a personal fall protection system. The X-Rail offers a horizontal rail system with one or multiple Mobile Anchor Points for attaching to. The X-Rail can be installed in three orientations; overhead, wall and floor.
- Australian Made.
- Can be used for a live load (abseiling).
- For use on steel.
- X-Rail is suitable when limited fall clearance is available.
- Custom made rail sections and corners can also be supplied upon request to meet your personal requirements.
- Custom bends up to a 200mm radius.
- Low profile rail and brackets, with hidden fasteners.
- Easily integrated into the structure of a building and allowing continuous movement with innovative shuttle.
- Uniquely designed shuttle is designed to traverse smoothly through system, eliminating realignment of shuttle.
- The x-rail horizontal rail system is compliant with AS/NZS 1891.2, EN795:2012 and PD CEN/TS 16415:2013.