A horizontal lifeline system to be mounted into metal roof sheeting and steel purlin construction.
- Energy absorbing horizontal lifeline.
- Specifically for use with permanent horizontal height safety lifeline systems.
- Suits roof pitches up to 25 degrees.
- Constructed entirely of 316 stainless steel with foam barrier tape.
- Designed to be mounted into various metal profile roof sheeting with steel purlin construction.
- Equipped with an engineered energy absorbing region to minimise loads on users and structures in the event of a fall.
- Intended for use with 8mm stainless steel cables.
- The FrogLine has been rigorously tested and manufactured in accordance with Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1891.2, American Standard ANSI Z359.6-2009, European Standards EN 795:2012 and CEN/TS 16415:2013.