The Standard Eyebolt is designed for fall arrest, it’s long tapered stem is designed to absorb energy while arresting a fall therefore reducing the load off the structure and the person. The length of the eyebolt enables the attachment point to project above the roof structure when installing into different bases for timber structures. The standard eyebolt is not designed for a constant live load.
- Available to attach to a multitude of differing bases for differing structures.
- Unique energy absorbing capabilities, protecting structures and users in the event of a fall.
- Multi-directional fall protection.
- Single person anchor.
- Rated at 15kN.
- Complies with Australian and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1891.4.
- Standard eyebolts must only be used as a fall arrest anchor.