The Abseiling Eyebolt is a fall arrest anchor which uses the same tapered design as the
standard eyebolt but incorporates a shorter shaft enabling the eyebolt to withstand a
live load without activating the bending motion that occurs when arresting a fall.
- Available to attach to a multitude of differing bases for differing structures (not to
be used with surface mounted anchor).
- Unique energy absorbing capabilities, protecting structures and users in the event of a fall.
- Multi-directional fall protection.
- Single person anchor.
- Rated at 15kN.
- Complies with Australian and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1891.4.
- Abseiling eyebolts are to be used for rope access (abseiling & fall arrest).