A horizontal lifeline system designed to be mounted into steel construction. Intermediate anchor designed to be mounted into steel structures to limit lifeline span distances. Longer tube to enable bending to suit small degree changes in the line.
- Energy absorbing horizontal lifeline anchor point.
- Specifically for use with permanent horizontal height safety lifeline systems.
- Suits roof pitches up to 25 degrees.
- Constructed entirely of 316 stainless steel.
- Designed to be mounted into steel construction.
- Equipped with an engineered energy absorbing region to minimise loads on users and structures in the event of a fall.
- Intended for use with 8mm stainless steel cables.
- The FrogLine has been rigorously tested and manufactured in accordance with Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1891.2, American Standard ANSI Z359.6-2009, European Standards EN 795:2012 and CEN/TS 16415:2013.