SafetyLink has completed over 1000 different lifeline and anchor layouts below are some examples of our more interesting projects. Contact SafetyLink’s design team to help on your next challenge.
SafetyLink FrogLine installed into Concrete in Hong Kong
FrogLine installed into concrete at Lok Fu Plaza Hong Kong.
What am I used for?
FrogLine install at Lok Fu Plaza Hong Kong.
A height safety system anchor point designed to be mounted overhead or on vertical face of a concrete structure as part of a permanent horizontal lifeline system to limit lifeline span distances to under ten (10) metres.
- Patented low profile design.
- Advanced shock absorbing serpentine.
- Must be chemically fastened.
- Constructed entirely of stainless steel.
- Equipped with an engineered energy absorbing region to minimise loads on users and structures in the event of a fall.
- Intended for use with 8mm stainless steel cables.
- Quick connect shuttle.
- Smooth transition over intermediates.
- The FrogLine has been rigorously tested and manufactured in accordance with Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1891.2, American Standard ANSI Z359.6-2009, European Standards EN 795:2012 and CEN/TS 16415:2013.