An anchor point designed for use on timber rafters with tiled roof, will arrest from any direction. Enquire about our TileLink steel rafter option.
- Designed for use on timber rafters under tile roof.
- Highly flexible design ensures installation to the majority of roof tile profiles.
- Affords flexible means of attachment to timber.
- No need to cut sarking, eliminating waterproofing issues.
- Discreet design, with only the eyelet protruding from the roof.
- Multi-directional fall protection.
- Single person roof anchor.
- Rated at 15kN.
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.4.