A height safety system anchor point designed to be mounted into concrete as part of a horizontal lifeline system, as end anchor attachment points for the cable to start and terminate at.
- Patented low profile design.
- Advanced shock absorbing serpentine.
- Must be chemically fastened.
- Constructed entirely of stainless steel.
- Equipped with an engineered energy absorbing region to minimise loads on users and structures in the event of a fall.
- Intended for use with 8mm stainless steel cables.
- Quick connect shuttle.
- Smooth transition over intermediates.
- The FrogLine has been rigorously tested and manufactured in accordance with Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1891.2, American Standard ANSI Z359.6-2009, European Standards EN 795:2012 and CEN/TS 16415:2013.