The intermediate anchor limits the lifeline span distances, the end anchor attachment points are designed for the cable to start and terminate at and the corner unit is designed for the cable to run through the corner anchor re-directing it by up to 45-90 degrees.
- Energy absorbing horizontal lifeline.Horizontal lifeline equipped with an engineered energy absorbing region to minimise loads on users and structures in the event of a fall.
- Specifically for use with permanent horizontal height safety lifeline systems, to be mounted on the surface of membrane roofing.
- Continuous connection with 8mm stainless steel cable, utilising the Frogline Shuttle System, upto four users per system, two users per span.
- Install SafetyLink horizontal lifeline systems on roof pitches no greater than 15 degrees and across roof pitches no greater than 25 degrees.
- The FrogLine has been tested and manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS 1891.2, ANSI Z359.6-2009, EN 795:2012, CEN/TS 16415:2013 and OSHA 1926.502.