A height safety system designed to be mounted on the surface of a ply roof profile. The intermediate anchor limits the lifeline span distances, the end anchor attachment points are designed for the cable to start and terminate at cable to run through the corner anchor re-directing it by up to 45 -90 degrees.
- Horizontal lifeline equipped with an engineered energy absorbing region to minimise loads on users and structures in the event of a fall.
- Specifically for use with permanent horizontal height safety lifeline systems, to be mounted on the surface of plywood.
- Continuous connection with 8mm stainless steel cable, utilising the FrogLine Shuttle System, up to four users per system, two per span.
- Suits pitches no greater than 25 degrees on a multitude of roof profiles.
- The FrogLine has been rigorously tested and manufactured in accordance with Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1891.2, American Standard ANSI Z359.6 – 2009, European Standards EN 795:2012 and CEN/TS 16415:2013.