SafetyLink has completed over 1000 different lifeline and anchor layouts below are some examples of our more interesting projects. Contact SafetyLink’s design team to help on your next challenge.
SafetyLink FrogLine Installed at Boeing in India
Frogline Horzontal Lifeline installed onto metal roof at Boeing in India
What am I used for?
A horizontal lifeline system designed to be mounted onto metal roof.
The FrogLine horizontal lifelines low profile design combines effortless energy absorbing capabilities into every intermediate, end and corner anchor, consequently incorporating the line energy absorbers into the system. This inventive approach ensures our FrogLine lifeline systems are always installed with the maximum energy absorption possible regardless of the horizontal line length.
• Patented low profile design.
• Fast simplified installation fall protection.
• Advanced shock absorbing serpentine.
• Innovative built in fall indicators.
• Solid 316 stainless steel components.
• Quick connect shuttle.
• Smooth transition over intermediates.