USING VERTICAL SHUTTLE ON LINE
- Vertical shuttle to be used with original karabiner supplied.
- Slide up the locking gate as indicated and attach the shuttle to the line. Release locking gate to secure to line.
- Ensure Karabiner is attached to personal fall arrest equipment.
PROGRESSING ALONG THE LINE
- Always Progress the system manually. Do not progress in any vehicle or motioning device.
- Do not place any tools or equipment onto the line.
DISCONNECTING FROM THE LINE
- If you are attaching to an alternative fall arrest system ensure you are attached to that system before disconnecting from the Vertical LifeLine.
- Slide up the locking gate as indicated and detach the shuttle to the line.