A surface mounted height safety anchor point for use on standing seam metal roofs where access to timber is difficult. Will arrest from any direction.
- Fast simple unit for installation, fall protection whilst working at heights.
- Low profile reflective design is a plus for any commercial or residential enterprise wanting to maintain an aesthetically pleasing façade.
- Dynamic design reduces the load back onto the structure and person attached to the anchor.
- Install using 2x S5_Z clamps. This clamp has been designed to attach to Kingzip standing seam roof profile. For different standing seam roof profiles, consult with safetylink for suitable clamps.
- Complies with AS/NZS 1891.4, AS/NZS 5532-2013, EN 795:2012, CEN/TS 16415:2013, ANSI Z359.18 and OSHA 1926.502.