The FrogLine lifelines low profile design combines effortless energy absorbing capabilities into every intermediate, end and corner anchor, consequently incorporating the line energy absorbers into the system. This inventive approach ensures our FrogLine lifeline systems are always installed with the maximum energy absorption possible regardless of the horizontal line length.
SafetyLink has designed a new version of concrete mounted FrogLine system which significantly reduces operational time and cost.
DonutLink concrete mounted lifeline will consist of M16 anchor rod, DonutLink washer and DonutLink adaptor for pull testing.
Key features of DonutLink concrete mounted lifeline :
- Energy absorbing horizontal lifeline.
- Specifically for use with permanent horizontal height safety lifeline systems into concrete.
- Over 40 % reduction in installation time.
- Installation drilling hole diameter reduced from 28mm to 18mm.
- Easier to drill between reo bars.
- 25% reduction in chemical (Chemical Adhesive) needed to install the DonutLink.
- No additional eyebolts needed for load testing.
- Testing done in situ, no dismantling required.
- Constructed entirely of stainless steel.
- Equipped with an engineered energy absorbing region to minimise loads on users and structures in the event of a fall.
- Intended for use with 8mm stainless steel cables.
- The FrogLine has been tested and manufactured in accordance with AS/NZS 1891.2, ANSI Z359.6-2009, EN795:2012,CEN/TS 16415:2013and OSHA 1926.