- SafetyLink’s FrogLine Shuttle incorporates flawless functionality with a durable solid stainless steel construction.
- The frog shaped design was derived from a need to weight the shuttle to achieve perfect alignment with the FrogLine’s intermediate and corner anchors. This feature allows the shuttle smooth continuous connection whilst traversing the length of the horizontal lifeline.
- The unique look also makes the FrogLine shuttle easily identifiable as belonging to the SafetyLink FrogLine permanent horizontal lifeline system.
- The FrogLine’s shuttles multifaceted locking system is a user friendly connecting method that ensures only deliberate actions by the operator will enable safe engagement and disengagement from the horizontal lifeline.
- Intended for use with 8mm stainless steel cables.
Product Code: STAT.SHUTL003
What am I used for?
HORIZONTAL LIFELINE FROGLINE SHUTTLE
Introducing the NEW FrogLine Lifeline. Based on the sound engineering principles of the patented FrogLink anchor point, SafetyLink’s all NEW patented FrogLine horizontal lifeline is in a class of its own.
The FrogLine’s low profile design combines effortless energy absorbing capabilities into every intermediate, end and corner anchor, consequently incorporating the line energy absorbers into the system. This inventive approach ensures our FrogLine systems are always installed with the maximum energy absorption possible regardless of the line length.
The FrogLine’s curved profile, while smart in its simplicity provides the initial shock absorbing capabilities in the event of a fall. Further extension is provided in the serpentine shapes which progressively dissipate and absorb the energy whilst retaining their strength. This duality of function is why the FrogLine design surpasses all its competitors in the field.
Innovation and attention to detail is always foremost in our minds when designing new products. The FrogLine’s lifeline demonstrates this with its intricate tab features. These tabs provide stability whist the line is in tension, in addition to this they act as a fall indicator when removed from their initial position.
Designed with a variety of interchangeable components, the FrogLine is capable of being installed into a multitude of situations including metal roof sheeting, purlins, steel beams and concrete structures.
The FrogLine has been rigorously tested and manufactured in accordance with Australia and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1891.2 and European EN 795:2012, CEN/TS 16415:2013.
|Product Code||Product Description||Quantity|
|STAT.SHUTL003.02||FrogLine Shuttle: 316 Stainless Steel||1|
The building or structure for the anchorages must be assessed by an engineer, unless it is clear to a competent person that the structure is adequate.
Maximum user per system is Four (4).
Maximum person per span is Two (2).
See system information for site specific use.