SUITED TO: COMMERCIAL, INDUSTRIAL, MINES.
A complete height safety roof workers access kit. Easy fit, comfortable and light weight harness with ergonomically designed rope grab system the user will feel safe and comfortable at the same time.
• SafetyLink’s XtraLight harness is fitted with all alloy hardware to reduce weight on the user.
• 5 point adjustable XtraLight harness which caters for a wider range of personnel.
• XtraLight harness equipped with dorsal extension strap for ease of connection to rear fall arrest point.
• 20 metre rope line with lightweight rope grab and built in energy absorber to give you greater access.
• SafetyLink’s roofers kit protects users up to 140kg.
• Aluminium double action karabiners with 16kN gate strength to help eliminate forced rollout.
• Heavy duty backpack with external clear window for inspection record card storage.
• SafetyLink’s temporary roof anchor point has been designed for use where an anchor is required for a temporary period of time in a location that does not need to be revisited. Can be used on a metal roof or timber rafters (tile roof).
• Suspension trauma relief straps.
PRODUCT CONSTRAINTS AND LIMITATIONS
All roof kit components must only be used with systems and equipment that meet the
requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1, 1891.3 and 1891.4.
Adjustable rope lines are designed for single users up to 140kg only and must not be used to
form horizontal lifeline systems.
Roof kit components are designed and intended for personal height safety use and must not be
used to lift or restrain equipment and materials.
SafetyLink recommends that adjustable life lines be used in a manner that ensures the user is
always in Fall Restraint (under tension/no slack in the rope line) When this is not possible the
user will be working in Fall Arrest (limited slack in the rope line). The user must ensure the
minimum amount of rope line slack is present and must continually assess and adjust ropes
and anchor attachment points to ensure that the maximum possible free-fall remains under
two (2) metres.