USING VERTICAL SHUTTLE ON LINE
1. Vertical shuttle to be used with original karabiner supplied.
2. Slide up the locking gate as indicated and attach the shuttle to the line. Release locking gate to secure to line.
3. Ensure Karabiner is attached to personal fall arrest equipment.
PROGRESSING ALONG THE LINE
1. Always Progress the system manually. Do not progress in any vehicle or motioning device.
2. Do not place any tools or equipment onto the line.
DISCONNECTING FROM THE LINE
1. If you are attaching to an alternative fall arrest system ensure you are attached to that system before disconnecting from the Vertical LifeLine.
2. Slide up the locking gate as indicated and detach the shuttle to the line.